Saturday, April 13, 2013

Welcome to My Mind!


First, let me thank you for reading my blog! With so much to read on the interweb these days, it's nice that a hand full of you have stopped by to read some of my thoughts.

Who am I? My name is Bryan. During the day I work for Uncle Sam fixing radars and other electronic equipment. When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my newly expanded family.

When I have some free time, I read. A lot. Since my interests are very wide, I have read a little about most of the popular topics (e.g., economics, history, science, religion, philosophy, finance/investing, etc.). I am also an eclectic thinker, so I have a tendency to mash up the different ideas I come across to see what new ideas I can come up with.

Since everyone and their mother is creating a blog to share their opinions, I thought I would also start one to share what I've found.

For the last 3 years I've been obsessed with finding a cure for the degenerative diseases that plague us today (e.g., cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.). This journey was long and exciting and very fruitful! Because of this, many of my posts will be about health and fitness. But I promise, every now and again I'll write about other interesting stuff too.

Anyways, let me wrap this introduction up by saying that I have found some pretty interesting stuff over the years (such as finding fixes for infertility) and I'm eager to share it.

And thanks again for peaking inside my mind!

Bryan


P.S. Oh, and if you find what I have to say interesting, please join my email list and add my URL to your newsreader.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete